2009/06/03

I can catch up before 4 Jun 09~

Hi Jenny,

Seems I have to hurry up to send the link to you, as I just have two days leave...haha...anyway I am here finally :)

IT system, software is a stranger to me. For me I can survive without the Net / PC, as I just like an ancient people.

However from now on, I have to learn more about it and maybe treat it as my friend...because I can gain more
useful knowledge from the lesson and from the Net.

Since your note said we have to include the name and student ID in the first blog, so I better add it here as well~


Name: So Lai Chong Samantha

Student ID: 10425273

Cheers,
Samantha

2 則留言:

  1. Welcome to our class blog, Samantha !

    Our class blog (plus the links to everyone's blogs) simply provides us with a venue for continuing our class discussions and for sharing insights/examples in a flexible manner that fits each student's individual schedule.

    However we do have a due date coming up on 4-June. Will you be able to answer at least one (or better yet, two) of the assignment one questions on your blog before then ? Let me know if you need help...

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Jenny,
    Thanks for your help.
    I am trying to do the first assignment now.
    You can see it later.

    Thanks,
    Samantha

    回覆刪除